Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Um...

I just decided, I don't care. So there! Ha!!!

Do I look like I care? Hmm? Nope. My eyes are bright, and do not say, "I am very upset and offended." My hair is brushed, I am not weeping on a sofa. I am fine. I do not care a bit.

So there! Oh. I already said that.

Well, that's that then. I posted the letter, I berated myself, I lived long enough to see that he wasn't going to even bother to reply, I can now live on without caring. Thank you everyone for your time. I'm moving on. Good bye. See you later.

Happy?

Happy-ish...Wondering why he hasn't replied...maybe it worked. Maybe the time I spend sitting on the sofa after I posted the letter, pressing my palms to the side of my head and attempting a direct mind-link with the postman worked. "Dr-Op the LetTer. do NOt lEt it bE De-liVEr-ed."

On the other hand, maybe he's simply not replying.

I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home